• call 240-620-5492
  • query_builder FREE SHIPPING ORDER $ 50.00 AND MORE
  • Limited time Save 20% With Coupon Code: mytibetshop2

Meditation singing bowl w/silk pouch 3" SB-815Meditation singing bowl w/silk pouch 3" SB-815

Meditation singing bowl w/silk pouch 3" SB-815

$34.00

Qty :
remove add
Description

3 " Meditation  Tibetan singing bowl comes in handmade Silk box with Silk Cushion and wooden striker.
3" Meditation Bowls are made in layer to give you long-lasting tone and vibration.

Bowls are carved with Om Mane Pad may hum (Tibetan chanting of compassion) and inside the bowls sites eyes of wisdom also known as Buddha Eye
Bowl is made out of 7 Healing Metals. Gold, Silver, Copper, Zinc, Tin, Iron and Brass

This bowl is perfect for beginner or for travel.

Handcrafted in Nepal by Himalayan Artisan

Singing bowls are used worldwide for meditation, music, relaxation, and personnel well-being. our 3" meditation Singing bowl is made out combination of different Metals to give soothing tone and vibration

Hand made in Nepal

To Play Singing Bowl-place the singing bowl on your palm and make less contact with your skin as possible, let the bowl sits freely(that does not grab the bowl with your finger) when you place the bowl on your palm (smaller bowl better on fingers) Gently hit the rim of the singing bowl and gently go around outside the singing bowl around the edge, keep little pressure on a stick (that is pushing towards the bowl little more than just touching) while going around the bowl.

Reviews (1)

by Robert B.

This is a fantastic bowl with beautiful sound. We purchased a larger bowl several years ago from My Tibet Shop, but now wanted a smaller one for when we cruise on our boat. This bowl is perfect. It is small, well made and has a beautiful sound. I emailed My Tibet Shop asking for advice on which bowl whole best suite my needs. They suggested this one. Great products and sound advice!

Cart